Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Where they come from...

So, after I posted my inspiration thoughts, I had to look up where I might have gotten some of you faithful readers. Although the referral sites were fairly common (Google, Yahoo!, etc.) I found a few of the search terms amusing. And the locations of readers is just WILD in consideration of how far-reaching they are!

==================================
TOP SEARCH TERMS

"handbags + hygiene" - probably looking for the same original I was for my post. Hopefully you found what you needed!

"i lost my leg" - which they probably got sent to the post on my mom (which made her cry BTW, but in a good way!). I hope you found inspiration and hope!

"olivia sharma" - if you're looking for info on my boss' kid, you're in the wrong place - go here www.celebratingolivia.com for more recent updates on the cutie-patootie (and she IS adorable!)

"the red ball" + "kimmy" - HUH? well, hopefully you got to the Red Ball site and were able to attend by going from my site on to that one!

"kidstuf songs" - I can't direct you any where specific for that one, but there will be lots of posts where I mention KidStuf! I lead worship for this children's church service at Cedar Ridge (www.cedarridge.cc) and I LOVE IT!

and my absolute favorite search terms...

"RICE KRISPIE TREATS" (and variations on that theme). OH My Goodness - I'm SO sorry if you were looking for good, HELPFUL information on those cuz I have nothing but DISDAIN for making those goofy things! :) But, they are SERIOUSLY yummy!

==================================
WHERE YOU COME FROM

From my Clustermaps overlay, I see I have readers mostly from the KC area - duh! But, there are a good number in Ohio (thanks family & extended family) as well as all around the US. Weird, but it gets weirder in that there are some from South America, Europe (including who I'm guessing is Heidi in the UK) and even AUSTRALIA. Seriously? WOW!

My Google analytics says there's only those in the US, some in Canada and 1 each in France, Germany and South Korea (really - Korea?? WOW!). However, I did start my Google stuff long after my cluster maps, which might account for the varying locations?

==================================
Regardless, wherever you are and however you got here - WELCOME! It might be a bit messy at times and I may not always be 100% happy and positive, but I am glad you're here! Come in, sit a spell, have a read and a good laugh. Then return to your day a mite happier - that's all I ask in return. Have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: