Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reversal of Fortune?

Just a quick post about a reversal today...

Our corporate complex had an "ice cream social" in our building and a few from my office went up to get some. Yes I went along, thinking "diet is messed up this month anyway!". Only it turns out it's not ice scream. It's Sheridan's. As in Sheridan's.Frozen.Custard. Melt in your mouth and go straight to your hips delish. Oh well.

But, they also had this raffle up there. For Starbucks gift cards and other stuff. AND.I.WON!

Yep - got myself 2 AMC movie passes / free admissions. WHOO HOO!!

So - maybe a reversal of fortune? Maybe I stole some of Amanda's luck, since we got her ice cream but she didn't go with us? Maybe God just looked down and said "Here's something nice, child, cuz you need a little pick-me-up."

Whatever it was, YEA ME! And THANK YOU Corporate Woods! :)

1 comment:

Ramsey Mohsen said...

A little ice cream isn't going to hurt you...