Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hard to Fight the Light

Even the Bible verses I post on my blog are out to pull me from the funk-i-tude I'm in. Today's verse (in case you don't actually GO to my blog and see these great verses!):

"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life--in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing. But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me." Philippians 2:14-18 NIV

**************************************************
Lord - thanks for the reminder than I need to strive to be a pure child of yours - and therefore must be thankful for all things, even when they aren't the dreams and hopes I asked You for. Your ways are not my ways, but your plans for me are to help me prosper and make me thrive. Thank you for remembering me and for caring in all things.

No comments: