Friday, July 27, 2007

Surprise Party

My friend Tina had her ** birthday recently and her family threw a surprise party for her (age hidden to protect the innocent - and my own hide!).

To be honest, I was seriously considering not going, based on the time and location and the fact that I'd be taking the boys alone - and I had no idea if it was a big party or really small, so I didn't know how the boys would react to anything in advance.

But, since Tina helped me through so much of the pregnancy (she was IN the delivery room taking pictures people!) and through so many other things in the 6 years we've been friends, I couldn't pass up a night to celebrate HER!

Here are a few pictures from the really fun dinner at Zio's.


From left to right: Tatum, Bil, Katlyn, Neil & the Birthday Girl


Tina with my boys.


Me with Tina's Girls


Tina's Yummy Cake - plain white cake with buttercream icing.
And, yes, that's a "50" candle - hubby's idea of a "cute joke". Ha ha...

No comments: