Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sprint Center Opening Act Announced

Kansas City has a new arena downtown - the Sprint Center. It looks really freaking cool. And guess who gets to open it?

ELTON JOHN

Now, if you know me AT ALL, you probably know this is my FAVORITE artist of all time. and I'm SO excited!

Joe told me to go ahead and buy two tickets. Then he told me to find someone else to take since he won't go. So, that's a bit of a downer. But, his reluctance to attend will not dampen my excitement or willingness to attend. Even if I go alone. Which I won't. Friend of mine has already said he'd like to go with me. Just gotta decide if going with another GUY is worth the 3 years grief I'll get out of it. Which it probably IS. =)

Anyway, read about the Sprint Center and all it's coolness and the Elton Concert right here:

http://sprintcenter.com/press_073007.php

Now - if I can just figure out how to go see Sir Elton in Vegas the following week with my cousin, I'd definitely have my fix for the year!

No comments: