Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Political post =)

I asked a group of chatters and bloggers what would be a good topic for me to post tonight. Several of them told me to do politics. My reply...ewww..

But, then I couldn't resist.

I can't really speak to politics too much. Simply because I refuse to follow them. I pop in a movie during the State of the Union address. I won't even watch the news. Why? Just one of those things I don't understand and leave to the hands of other people.

One thing I do and will continue to do - support the President. Yes, he might be a dipstick at times. And yes we're in a war that appears to not be ending anytime soon. But, he's our PRESIDENT. A symbol of American freedom as surely as if he was made of apple pie and holding a torch. So - voice your opinions about the actions, but as the PRESIDENT, support him!

Oh - and say a Prayer. The man could use them!

No comments: