Wednesday, July 04, 2007

New Laptop!

OK - for the record, it was not my idea to get a new computer. I didn't argue mind you, but it wasn't my idea. So, on Monday, I got this nifty little HP Pavillion dv6000 - built in webcam, Microsoft Vista and office 2007. 2 GB memory and 140 HD. I'm in heaven. Joe isn't so much.

Now, if you've ever gotten a new computer, you know it takes time to set it up - loading software, moving files, making sure everything works. I've been working on this thing for 3 days now - off and on - and I'm still working on it. iTunes doesn't like my new music, I haven't loaded my anti-virus yet and the printer won't connect. It's nerve-wracking. And then Joe tells me I need to put it away!

AARRGGHH!!

So - I'm using it to bllog more often (yea!) just to take a break from setting it up. Only problem so far - typing with these long nails of mine. Guess I'm gonna have to pare them down some or get a wireless keyboard.

Guess which one will happen first....

=)

No comments: