Saturday, October 20, 2007

Results of the Pumpkin Patch

Here are photos of the pumpkins we carved from the trip to the pumpkin patch the week before. I cut off the tops and the boys did most of the goop removal (we made Emily do her own though!) All three kids actually did their own carving! I had to do just a little cleanup to get the pieces out, but they did the brunt of the work. I think they look really amazing for their first pumpkins!

All four pumpkins. I have one more to do, but it's pretty small, so I don't know what I'll use yet!


Thomas' Ghost


Travis' Bat (daddy thought this was a regular jack-o-lantern and that he did it upside-down. Pretty funny!


Emily's Cat - she had a skinny piece break off between the cat and it's tail, but pretty good!


My spider. The design was called "Web Designer" which I found oddly appropriate! =)

No comments: