Sunday, October 21, 2007

HILLOWEEN 2007

HillOween was a rousing success! everyone who went from our office (I think there were about a dozen of us) had a great time. Technically, my costume was a goth chick, but I ended up being dubbed the AC/DC groupie by the bartenders and the DJ. Works for me! I'm still sore from the dancing though. =)

Enjoy the photos...


The Gang's (mostly) All Here! Front: Kimmy Cub as a "sexy army girl" Back: Sky as (well, I'm not sure), Chad as a monk, Ramsey as the guy from Revenge of the Nerds, Neal as a "Cowboy Indian", Me (behind Ramsey & Neal), Thad as a Richard Simmons workout woman (his finacee was dressed as Richard Simmons!), Amanda D. as a lunch lady and Jason as the iPod Dancer.

From HillOween 2007



The body-painting Centerfold model. Nope, not 100% nude, but darn close!
Amazing that she stood that still for HOURS and the detail of the work he did.


Cara as little Bo Peep and Kevin enjoying one of her sheep.
Personally, I thought this was the best DEG costume and should have won a "Couple costume"!


Yes, this is my boss. He went as a "Cowboy Indian". Get it?
It was his big joke of the evening. LOL


Bethany did our mutal Harry Potter "obsession" a good one.
She looked the part of Hermione pretty well -
and this was an 11th hour setup. Whoo hoo!

No comments: