Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Be Careful What You Say...

...as a Kindergartener just might be listening. (and repeating!)

In the past week, my kids have just floored me with the things they've been saying. Specifically:

While we were working with Travis on his "Y" prononciation (like in Yellow), Thomas kept trying to say it too. Which just kept confusing the issue. We told him to be quiet so many times and it just wasnt penetrating. Finally, Travis leaned over and told him "You are not required in this." We just busted up!

Tonight, I was having trouble getting off the couch (I told you I was still sore from HillOween dancing!) and Travis came over to help me up. After I got about halfway up I fell back down and said "crud". Travis responded with "Crud-sicles and puppy snot? Is it that bad?" TOO FUNNY! (if you don't know, these 'words' are my version of kid-friendly swearing)

Travis has just been on sch a roll lately - sometimes I just start weird converstations with him just to see where it will take us! =)

No comments: