Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Apologies

Ok - so I don't have many readers (at least, not too many that I know of, since no one has posted responses yet!) but the ones I have appear to be very dedicated - cuz they "yelled" at me for not writing since April 17! To them, I apologize as I've been insanely busy and the thought of adding more to my schedule voluntarily just made me a little, well, insane.

I have a co-worker - friend - PITA - pal - bud - whatever who blogs every day! I had to stop and think about how that's even possible. Then I thought about the fact that he has a trove of peopole who send him information, links, pictures, etc. and all he has to do is wade through, grab a handful and post them - occassionally with a comment or two. Me - I gotta think of stuff to say about life, liberty and the pursuit of religious children and go strolling through the murky Internet waters to find the few pearls to post that I think are happy-thought-making posts. I love ya Ramz, but I think you got the easier blog! =P

But, nevertheless, I have let down those who do actually read this happy insanity of mine and for that I apologize. I'll try not to go more than a few days without posting again - even if I just throw up a happy face, so you know I'm thinking about you!

OH - and speaking of happy faces - here are the boys most recent school pics. Enjoy!

ThomasTravis

2 comments:

Ramsey Mohsen said...

Why yes... the 'nature of the beast' of an entertainment blog like Across-the-Board is arguably easier to provide content (since it's user submission is quite frequent).

That begin said, 'Reason and Light' visitors should come on over to:

http://acrosstheboardblog.com

(total shameless plug Terese, I had to do it)

TnT Momma said...

that's just wrong man - very wrong. and SO not in the nature of my blog! :P