Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Senior Year - Class of '92!

Another fun little quiz - this one about my SENIOR year of high school! Copy to your own notes or blog and answer for yourself. I'm really interested in seeing how my old schoolmates on FB will answer these!

==============================

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yep, a couple of them. Although one had graduated 3 yrs before.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Almost did, but no. Not even from the same STATE

3. Did you car pool to school?
I drove my little brother and some of his friends.

4. What kind of car did you have?
Drove my parents car. Can't remember what it was!

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Dodge Grand Caravan - miss my convertible some days!

6. On a Friday night back then:
In the fall, it was all Football! Otherwise, not much.

7. On a Friday night now:
Family stuff usually.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
"Being a good student is your only job Terri" - as stated by my mother. However, in the summer before my senior year I was Pepe le Pew at Six Flags Chicago and then I worked at Deer Creek Lodge when I came back to CH.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Quality Control for an Internet consultancy

10. Were you a party animal?
Aboslutely wanted to be, but didn't really go to parties

11. Were you considered a flirt?
Not sure. But I sure am now! ;-)

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Complete and total band geek - trombone from 6th grade to sophmore in college - including jazz band, pep band, marching band & concert band. Was also in choir, with minor parts in the musicals.

13. Were you a nerd?
Probably. But not the brkoen glasses, high waters, bookish kind of nerd. Ok, ok, I WAS bookish. :)

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Not my senior year. ;-)

15. Can you sing the fight song?
No, but I can still play it! Although I do remember there was some "Go Wa-shing-ton duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh" to it.

16. Who were your favorite teacher(s)?
Lash, Coach Dwyer, Shoemaker, and Dennis.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
With Janice, April, Mary, etc. Or, wherever I could join the guys for a euchre game.

18. What was your school's full name?
Washington Senior High School

19. When did you graduate?
1992

20. What was your school mascot?
Blue Lions

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Parts of it

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Yeah

23. Would you talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Absolutely - if his wife would let HIM talk to ME (think it goes back to #11 above...)

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Probably, depending on when it is. Can't believe it'll be 20 years soon!

No comments: