Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moments for Myself - 26 February

God is waiting for you. He looks over your shoulder waiting for you to get off the ohone, finish the business meeting, drive the carpool rounds, color your hair. Many mornings He is still there waiting for you after you stood Him up the day before. He'll always be there. Waiting. Stop for a moment and let Him know what that means to you.

- Moments for Myself, Daily Inspiration Calendar

**********************************************

Thank you Lord, for waiting for me. For those days where I forget to say "Thank you" at the beginning AND at the end. For those days where I rush ahead with "grand ideas" and "big projects" before consulting you - and for Your patience when I come back to you, tail between my legs, wondering where I went wrong. Thank you for "mommy sandwich" mornings with my boys, for cuddle times at night and all the family times in-between. For the job that keeps me busy, and sometimes even engaged! For the spouse that keeps me on my toes and always wondering just what the heck he's going to do next! Thank you, most of all, for calling me by name and being there when I need you - even when I forget to say "Hi".

No comments: