Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

My husband and I have a little "contest" to see who can get something up first for V-Day or who can out do the other. usually I win, since I stay up much later than him most nights and get decorations or gifts put up while he's sleeping. =)

He won this year - hands down. He went no holds barred against me and beat me at my own game. Many rooms of the house had gifts, treats and decorations in them this year - just like the first Valentine's Day we spent together. I was all giggles this morning and still floating. Enjoy the pictures here - shown in order through the house.


Bathroom = chocolates, Pepe, rose petals and jewelry.

Dining Room = Roses, chocolates and other candy

Any room that didn't have "real" gifts had these little hearts hanging from any surface imaginable.

Laundry Room = Hoops Bobble-head, Pop Rocks & Peep Hearts, and a hippo pencil.

The "Car" de grace = balloons and giant gorilla driving my van. His little boxer shorts say "hot stuff" and "red hot lovers" with hot peppers all over them. And yes, he has semi-red fur! Too cute!

I hope your Valentine's Day was as sweet and romantic as mine!
(and dont forget, you still have several hours to make up to your girl if you haven't gotten something yet!)

No comments: