Thursday, February 07, 2008

MeMe - Silly Little Love Songs

[The title of this entry is part of the meme (see the last step). ]

Directions:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Runaway / Bon Jovi

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Break On Through / The Doors

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Black Water / Doobie Brothers

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Let 'Er Rip / Dixie Chicks

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Lay Down My Pride / Jeremy Camp

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
O Holy Night / Barlow Girl

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Keep On / KidStuf song

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
She's Gonna Make It / Garth Brooks

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Smooth / Rob Thomas & Santana

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Wide Open Spaces / Dixie Chicks

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX?
Does Anybody Hear Her / Casting Crowns

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Restored / Jeremy Camp

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Pick Me Up / KidStuf Song

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I Am Somebody / KidStuf song

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
You Oughta Know / Alanis Morissette

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
With Arms Wide Open / Creed

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
My Best Friend / KidStuf song

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Fire / Krystal Meyers

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
All I Really Want / Alanis Morissette

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Fortunate Son / CCR

Now press "next" one more time and use it as your title. [silly little love songs / wings]

**************************
I found this list posted on another blog and had to do it for myself. I thought a lot of my answers were oddly fitting! I added the singer/band because I have such an ecclectic mix on my iPod (seriously, how many people pair Jeremy Camp or Casting Crowns with Alanis Morissette??). Most of you won't know the KidStuf songs, but the titles usually give a pretty good clue as to the point of the song!

Feel free to leave a comment with your results or add a link to your own blog post with this list - I'd love to see what YOUR music says about YOU!

No comments: