Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008 in pictures. Enjoy!

Visiting Santa - on December 23.
Yeah, I forgot and they had to remind me. Oops!

Christmas Eve
they got to open jammies and presents from siblings only.


The "haul" for this year.
Seriously - didn't we say we were going to cut back??

Playing the guitars from Gigi and Jeep.
Look closely - they're BOTH holding them backward for their handedness!

Em with one of her favorite gifts.
She got several Twilight themed items and couldn't have been happier!

Playing with the Wii from Gram and Papa Smurf.
I think Tom is celebrating his first Bowling strike.

Nerf Dart wars. Exactly WHAT was I thinking?
I need to get me and Em our own guns for retaliation!
(Joe is on his own!)

Travis opening his new jammies and robe.
Who knew kids could get so excited about night clothes?!

Me, with the hippo Em found and purchased on her own.
I named him "Herbert" and he was welcomed into the Hippo Family.


No comments: