Monday, April 09, 2007

My Cat is a Stalker

We have a gray puffball also known as a cat - Puff. Also, Puff-Daddy, Puffy, FluffBall and now, to me at least, Stalker.

He's always been a clingy kitty, but lately he's just been downright scary. Wherever I go, there he is! He'll sit and stare at me for hours at a time. Not trying to be petted or cuddle, not purring or mewing - just sitting and staring. Even if I kick him out of the room, he'll sit in the doorway and stare. I've even caught him "peeking" around a corner to stare.

My husband thinks I'm nuts of course, as do the kids. But, it's just freaking me out! Not much I can do about it, but figured if I put it here, maybe someday, someone will give me insight into the sudden onset of stalker tendencies in this goofy cat. If nothing else, hopefully you got a good laugh!

No comments: