Thursday, November 01, 2012

Failed Challenge...but Two New Ones!

So, I completely failed with my self-produced "Pinterest Challenge" from September. Failed it so miserably I want to take down the ONE post that I made for it! Seriously, that's just sad and I'm ashamed of myself for such a lack of commitment!

But, I'm a firm believe in setting goals and trying to reach them. Occassionally I just need a little incentive and help. So, I've set myself up for TWO challenges in November and I will be committed to seeing them through!


I've already introduced these challenges on my other blog and really hate to repeat myself. So, please head over and read about National Blog Post Month and National Novel Writing Month at extraspecialevents.com!

The daily blog posts will actually be happening over at that site. Maybe next year I'll be able to do it here, too! But, please be sure to ask me about the fiction novel writing challenge - how it's coming, do I need ideas, do I need readers, do I need coffee, food or some sleep?

If I know there's interest I feel accountable and if I'm accountable I'll stick to the plan (hopefully...)

Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me!

No comments: