Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mom versus Dad

At 9pm tonight, Joe said he was going to bed. And he did.
At 10pm tonight, I decided I was going to bed. And I did:
  • A final email check for details on tomorrow's field trip.
  • Then, filled out the photo order form and wrote checks for spring school pictures
  • On way past laundry room, I moved dry clothes to hangars and baskets, moved wet clothes to dryer and dirty clothes to washer.
  • Since Joe did put together the new 3 basket sorter the day before, I also moved the remaining dirty clothes from the old, broken sorter to the new one.
  • Then, I dismantled the broken sorter and bagged it in one of it's own bags.
  • Since the cat's closet is by the laundry room, I fed him.
  • Then I chased him into his closet to eat (and hopefully leave me alone, stalker that he is!)
  • On way back through office, I found the RSVP card for a birthday party this weekend and put it in my work bag to call in the next day
  • Picked up a few random toys and trash pieces and put away appropriately.
  • Returned HEAVY piano bench back under the piano where it belongs (Joe had pulled it out for some reason but hadn't returned it from the middle of the room...)
  • Turned out all the lights in the front rooms
  • Checked and fed all the fish in three rooms
  • Went to the restroom and fixed a broken nail (from the piano bench moving!)
  • Covered up the boys and put some of their clothes in the hamper. Turned on their alarm clocks.
  • Checked that Joe was still alive (yep - still snoring...)
  • Wrote this goofy list for the blog

At 10:51 I will now play 9 minutes on electronic Sudoku game while catching the last of either a CSI or Without a Trace rerun.

Hopefully, I'll actually be going to SLEEP at 11pm.

Gotta love being the momma! :-)

No comments: