Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Weird List Wednesdays: Bands with Food in their Name

Every Wednesday morning on Facebook I'll post a status update with a new "Weird List" generator. I'm asking my peeps to give me answers to add to the the list. Each Wednesday night I'll try to post the day's answers. Feel free to add more in the comments! :)

Today's list: Bands with Foods in their Name (i.e., Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Here's the answers I got today:
  • Bananarama
  • Blue Oyster Cult
  • Bowling for Soup
  • Bread
  • Chickenfoot
  • Chuck Berry
  • Cranberries
  • Fiona Apple
  • Hall and Oates
  • Korn
  • Limp Bizkit
  • Meatloaf
  • Moby Grape
  • Peaches and Herb
  • Pearl Jam
  • Ram Jam
  • Salt-n-Peppa
  • Smashing Pumpkins
  • Spice Girls
  • Strawberry Alarm Clock
  • Sugar Ray
  • The Black Eyed Peas
  • The Raspberries
  • Uncle Kracker
  • Vanilla Ice

Thanks for helping me build my insanity... :-)

No comments: