Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any Church Recommendations??

Hi all!!

I am looking for recommendations for a non-denom. / Christian church in the greater KC area, preferably one within Johnson County, KS. I am uncomfortable returning to my old church again but definitely feel something is missing in my life - as I have for the last year!

I prefer one on the smaller side with a good kids setup. I'm definitely a "hands-in-the-air, stand-up and WORSHIP" kind of gal, so I need a place I can comfortably do that. I used to lead worship for Children's Church and would very much like to get back into doing that - or even singing with the adult worship leaders. A church that has small groups isn't as big a necessity for me, as I usually can't join them, but short-term Bible studies are good, as well as regular church gatherings.

Truly welcome any and all recommendations! Please just let me know the name of the church, where they're located and why you believe someone (read: *I*) would feel at home there!

Thanks!

1 comment:

The Knedler Clan said...

I think you should just move back to Ohio and come to FCC;)