Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Run Results

The Pumpkin Run was last Saturday and the results are in...

My official race time was 51:17 with a shot gun start. For those of you who are non-runners or newbies like me, this means that everyone's time is based off the shotgun (start) but not unnecessarily a specific indicator of how fast each individual actually ran, since it takes some time for each runner to actually cross the finish line!

Since I had my iPod and handy Nike+attached, I was able to get my "actual" time as well. For me, this was 41:04. My goal was to finish in less than 45 minutes and I DID IT! Yea me!

I didn't get an "official" race photo, so you don't get to see me in my pretty BRIGHT orange t-shirt. But, I was there and it was fun.

Next race...Jingle Bell 5k on November 16 (other than cold...it's supposed to be very cold...we'll see how THAT works!)

No comments: